4 Nisan 2010 Pazar

PERFUME: THE STORY OF A MURDERER




Jen-Baptiste Grenouille was born in Paris. His mother does not want him but he lives against his mother doing. Grenouille grows in Madame Gailard's orphanage and his friends are aware of Grenouille's difference: sense of smell. Although he does not speak until he is six, this talent is emerged and is noticed.



When he is thirteen, Madame Gailard sells him to Grimal who has a leather factory. Grenouille lives in smelly and putrid fur but ke keeps alive in this place and he becomes youth. He wants to smell all odours and keep those yourself.



One day Grenouille discovers the object that will transform his life: perfume. A perfumer discovers him and he wants to make perfume from Grenouille. In exchange for this, Grenouille wants him to learn all his knowledge for keeping odour.



Granouille discovers unknown odours and the odours drag him for pursuit of his dreams but the sense of smell bring trouble on him. He kills persons unintentionally. Why? Why does he kill the persons? How does the sense of smell lead to die?



Perfume: the story of a murderer will answer all questions.



I watched this film at the request of my friend. It is amazing production. You should watch it absolutely.

2 yorum:

  1. persons? uhh I'm sorry !! of course people!

    YanıtlaSil
  2. :)

    well I have the book but I haven't watched the movie yet. I hope I'll do it as soon as I find the time.

    I had a friend who was obsessed with this movie. he told me that it was brilliant and entertaining to watch .

    thanks for the review :)

    YanıtlaSil